Shipping and Returns
SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
We offer free shipping within India for all orders. Your orders are shipped via our different delivery partners. We will send you the online tracking information once you place the order.
Every Nine Vice piece is handcrafted with love, and requires a lot of care and attention for the impeccable quality we like to give you. Depending on complexity, the time to craft them can vary. Generally, most of our pieces will be ready to ship in 2 days. Some may take upto 10 working days, especially pieces that we make to your size specification, after which they will be shipped to you. Transit time within India is usually 2 -4 working days.
We really appreciate your patience with the handcrafting process. If a piece takes a little longer to make, we will update on the same. Our goal is to ensure that you are happy with the quality of your jewellery. If your order is a gift you can write the message you'd like included in the 'Notes’ box while placing the order. We will make sure to include it on a card for you.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF INDIA
We ship to most countries globally, at a nominal shipping charge, which varies for every country. To place an international order, please email us using the 'Contact Us' page, mentioning the country you would like to ship to. And we will revert to you with the information regarding the shipping fee as well as process your order via email itself.
Note - Our shipping rates are exclusive of any duties or import taxes that may or may not be applicable at the time of import into the country of delivery. Any such duties or taxes are calculated locally at the time of import and we advise customers to consult with their local customs authorities for more information on the current rates.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Order shipping times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We are also not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
We will be unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, please place individual orders for different addresses.
Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a confirmation email from us containing the tracking number as well as tracking link on the email address provided by you. In the unlikely event that you do not receive this email, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Nine Vice piece is individually handcrafted by us. Due to this, there may be some subtle variations from one piece to the next. There can also be some minor differences in the semi precious stones we use as they are natural. This will not impact the quality of the product we make for you. We strive for excellence with every piece we make. Once a piece is purchased, we do not accept any returns, as we make each piece to order. We do offer replacements in certain situations.
Replacements will only be accepted if your order is damaged in transit, or you have received the incorrect product, or if there is a genuine manufacturing defect. In these cases you may return the pieces exactly the way you received them, unworn, with original packaging. Replacement pieces will also be sent to you in case your order is lost in transit.
4 STEPS TO MAKING A REPLACEMENT:
- Please inform us within 2 days of receipt of damaged or incorrect order via an email to email@example.com to inform us of the issue.
- Include a photograph of the damaged/ incorrect product, so the QC team can decide whether product is approved for replacement.
- Once our quality control team has authorized the replacement we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method. In most cases, we ask you to courier the piece back to us, and don’t worry we will bear the cost.
- We will replace the damaged/ incorrect item with a fresh piece, in case of a genuine issue with the product, with no additional shipping cost for the replacement. Please note we do not refund orders.
Replacements will only be made after we have received your piece back in its original packaging. We are not liable for any replacements that we were not notified about within 2 days of receipt of the order.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the delivery agent.
- Incorrect size ordered. For a size exchange within India please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Refusal to pay any custom/import duties or taxes at the time of delivery (in case of international deliveries only).
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are handcrafted and the natural stones used may have some minor variation from piece to piece.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.